Quoting the quote

I do not usually do this but the below quote is from my favourite blog and I just had to share it. Before you wonder more about all of it which is below, let me introduce you to Book Swept. The blog is about outstanding lines from fiction novels accompanied by striking photos that tell the same thing in their own way. I just love the thought-provoking, touching lines that they pluck out from books long-forgotten. Every day when I log in to my blogger account, I check the updates on this blog. Simply put, it makes my day.

Today, when I looked it up to get the latest of their posts, I was overwhelmed to find a cluster of few lines which pretty much summarizes my feeling on this subject. Read it and enjoy!


Book Swept: White Oleander: "'If evil means to be self-motivated, to be the center of one's own universe, to live on one's own terms, then every artist, every thinker, ..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BlogFest Contest Entry

My weekend dilemma - ebook or print?

Are We Hooked Yet?